Monday, December 22, 2008

Bar Exam Study Redux

Well, once again it is official--I am getting a do-over on the bar exam. If you recall, I did not pass in July. I sent in my check for my re-exam fee and they just cashed. So I am in. I'll be taking the bar exam again in Feb.

I still can't believe I didn't pass on the first try. Well, I sort of can, since I did not study enough. It wasn't a shock. I guess I just can't pass the bar exam on the fly, har har.

I have been studying already--doing something every day towards the goal. But on Christmas Day, it will be exactly two months until I walk in those doors again, and I have to ramp it up. Those two months will fly by.

This time I am determined to not plan social events and keep my nose to the grindstone. I will be a hermit unitl after the test. More later.

No comments: