Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stunning Photography: 2008 National Geographic Photo Contest

As a journalist and an editor, it is no surprise I am captivated by stunning photography. The kind of photos that take your breath away and show you a slice of life you haven't seen before. Or that show you a different take on life that you see everyday. The kind of photos that I always wanted to appear in my magazine. And the kind that always appear in National Geographic. Here is the link to the best photos of 2008 from the National Geographic Photo Contest. They had more than 220,000 submissions from around the world. I wish I could look at all of them. I'll try to work my way through them--I looked at 100 of them today.

http://extra.msn.com/National-Geographic-Photo-Contest-Winners.aspx

No comments: