Monday, December 29, 2008

Two Month Countdown To Bar Exam

Christmas Day was really the two month countdown to the Feb. bar exam. That seems like a lot of time, but I know it will be here in no time. I need to make the best use of my time, for sure. I have been studying something everyday towards the bar, but now the bar has to be raised. Ha Ha. But true. I have decided that I am going to dig in every weekend--from Friday night to Sunday night each weekend will be nothing but bar study. And then I am going to study as much as I can on top of that during the week. I may not get to do question sets multiple times as one of my law school teachers suggested, but I will get a heck of a lot of questions done. I will keep tabs of which question sets I do poorly on and will do those over for sure. I just need to make sure I cover all of the essay material as that is what really tripped me up last time--not studying enough for that.

No comments: