Saturday, January 15, 2011

Getting Benefits From Drinking Green Tea

I am trying to increase my healthy habits, and drinking green tea is one of them. I used to drink it religiously, but it went the way of my other healthy habits when I went to law school. It is supposed to be filled with lots of great antioxidants, help you lose weight, lower blood pressure, and also serve as a sort of colon cleanser, It helps keep you regular, if you know what I mean. I didn't drink any on vacation, but will resume drinking it in the afternoons at work next week. I try to have 2-3 cups everyday. Hope to see some benefits.

1 comment:

HGH Therapy said...

Hi,

When we replace HGH in our body we can renew strength, energy and vigor, HGH therapy that targets aging focuses on helping people use HGH injections to restore their HGH levels and balance their hormones and antibodies. Thanks.