Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Where To Find Work Clothes

I am looking for some work pants to wear in my current job. I am working in a factory--CEO in training, you might call it--and the dress necessary is quite a bit different than my previous job. I still dress up on some days, but those days tend to be when I have another meeting to go to, or if I am going somewhere nice after work. But on an average day, I don't have to dress up. Some days I enjoy that.

And it is so cold out these days, I could use something like socks Wigwam or leggings or other very warm leg wear. This winter has been tougher in my area than most years. But if I were travelling north to see my relatives, I would really need serious winter outerwear and legwear.

I also need to get some other winter clothes, such as coats, etc. and I need to shop online. I am going to check some sites like Carhartt for Women and Lands End to see what is out there right now. I haven't shopped for a coat in so long I don't know what is stylish right now.

No comments: