Friday, January 7, 2011

Getting Into Digital

I am really getting into the digital life, and I love it. In the last couple of years, I have attended a couple of wordpress conferences and wordpress meetings, other digital conferences, and am learning such things as how to be an e-commerce service provider and a variety of e-commerce solutions.

I need to earn more money, supplement my income, and become financially independent if I can. I would love to one day supplement my law career with online writing and such. There seems to be so many opportuntities out there, if you can just focus and tap into some of them.

I have dipped my toe into outsourced affiliate marketing but haven't seen much success yet. But then, I don't put enough time into it. But I will keep working on it, working on it.

No comments: