Saturday, January 15, 2011

Want To Get In Shape!

I am back from vacation and once again realize how much I need to lose weight and get in shape. I want to look better in my clothes, be able to wear sexier clothes, and also be healthier! So I need to get on the stick. I hope to go to the Y both today and tomorrow, and then I want to try to go as many days a week as  I can. As far as eating, I don't think I did too much damage on vacation. Don't think I gained much weight if at all. I just wish I hadn't put on weight during law school and bar study. But that's behind me now--can't change that for sure. I did, and that is all there is to it. I am wondering if there are any diet pills that work, that work and don't have bad side effects. I just want to be as healthy as I can be and look as good as I can.

No comments: