Sunday, January 9, 2011

Need To Buy New Linens

Now that I have a little more time and money to spend on my condo, I am taking stock of what needs to be done. I need to get some repairs done, declutter, and replace some furniture. The other day when I was cleaning out my guest room, I took a glance at the sheets on the bed. I was shocked. They were clean but worn and old looking. I just haven't had time to pay attention to things like that. When I get home from vacation, one of the first things I will do is get some new linens. I don't even know what is out there right now. I may look at some lines like Ann Gish, HomeSource, Sferra and others. I need to get some sheets and curtains that I am proud of. I bought a new suitcase before coming on the cruise, and just that little thing made me feel so much better. The luggage I had was fine, except that it had been pilled by the cats. And that didn't look good! So now I feel spiffy with my new suitcase. I want to feel the same with new linens and curtains. Little by little, I am getting my act together!

No comments: