Friday, January 28, 2011

I Have No Trouble Sleeping Now

I am usually so sleep deprived these days, I fall asleep usually as soon as my head hits the pillow. I really need to get more sleep. I hear that you need at minimum 5 straight hours. Since I fall asleep on the couch most nights now, I hardly ever get 5 straight hours. That is stupid and totally avoidable. I am not going to do that anymore!There was a time when I was younger that I did have insomnia. I had a very hard time sleeping, and I think I went into depression. I probably could have used some sleep pills. Luckily, I came out of it on my own after a number of months. But that was way too long. Not being able to sleep for such a long time can have really bad effects on you.

1 comment:

Hgh Supplements said...

Sometimes many people suffer through the problem of the sleep. As some people did not get proper sleep. And many times many persons gets lot of sleeps.