Friday, September 16, 2011

Already Excited About My Cruise

I am not going on my cruise until January, but I am already excited about it. I had dinner with my friend who plans the cruise for her boss. It is a private music cruise. That means it is more expensive than a regular cruise, but it is worth it. This year will be my fourth year, and I am beginning to get to know some of the regulars. Some go every year, and I think I have joined their club.

Seems like everyone I know has been going on cruises. My cruises have all been to the Caribbean. My parents and a friend have gone on French river cruises. A few of my friends have gone on Carnival Cruises. Others have gone on Mediterranean cruises. I am a huge traveler, so any kind of cruise is good with me. I just like to get away, and even sitting in a deck chair with a book and staring at the ocean is therapeutic to me. The cruises I go on leave from Florida. I haven't been on one of the  Carnival cruises yet, but I have thought of it. They have some that leave from New Orleans, and I would like to leave from there. Maybe I will end up being one of those retirees who live on cruise ships. That would be fun--you would always have a fun schedule and you would be meeting new people all the time. Carnival cruises could be my mailing address.!

No comments: