Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wanting To Get Back In Shape Now For Sure

Ok, I am on my way to better fitness! I have been trying to eat better and get more exercize. Little by little I doing both. I just need to ramp it up! What brought on this and why now? Well, I am not getting any younger or smaller. :) I want to look pretty and wear my skinny clothes. I have not had to wear plus size clothing yet, but it was getting close!

Also, I recently had a physical for the first time in a long time, and I am OK, but I need to make some changes now, before I am not OK. I need to lower my blood pressure a little, get my good  cholesterol number up, and just be healthier!

Also, my mother has given me some of her discarded plus size clothing, which is never a good sign. She has lost a lot of weight recently and the clothes are too big for her. They are too big for me too, but what is scary is that she thought I needed them. Eek!

Not that there isn't cute plus size clothing out there--there is. And if I needed to wear that size, I would still want to look smart. But if I get myself together now, I won't need to wear them, and hopefully, I can look great on my cruise after the first of the year!

No comments: