Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Need To Listen To More Music

All of my life, until I went to law school, I listened to a lot of music. A lot. I have my favorites, and I have to admit, I am one of those who listens to my favorite songs over and over and over. And then some. I have always had some kind of stereo. Until law school. Number one, I didn't have time to listen to a lot of music. Plus my stereo equipment took up too much room and looked tacky. So out it went, I bought a little CD player with radio, and to be honest, I have never figured out how to use it. It looks nice ont he end table, but I can't get stations without static, and anyway, it is no good and a pain in the nect. I think I will pitch it soon. I have an iphone but haven't figured out how to do music on it yet. I also have an MP3 player that I have never used. That could be my answer, but I really need to get some mp3 speakers. I miss my music and tension relieving it provides!

No comments: