Friday, November 9, 2007

Beauty Foods

Boy do I need some beauty foods! Foods that make me prettier and younger. Well, I don't know about the first, but I know some foods will make you younger. And thinner. And if I am thinner, I am prettier.

An article in the paper the other day listed some superfoods that protect skin against wrinkling and aging. That caught my attention. I used to be very attentive to these kinds of things, but law school has ruined my diet and exercise.

Here are the foods they listed:

Pomegranates for softening skin
Blueberries for smoothing lines
Spinach and kale for firming
Cold water fish for reducing redness
Green tea for diminishing brown spots
Watermelon for a dewy complexion
Olive oil for a healthy glow

I went to grocery store and bought blueberries, spinach, and my first pomegranates. I hope they are not too tedious to fix, or I probably won't fix them. I already have green tea. I'll shop this weekend for fish, watermelon and olive oil. I need to get back on track with this anti-aging program!

No comments: