Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Moot Court Blues--Episode 3

It is so good to be a writer! I got into work today and interspersed writing my opening statements with my work and had the statement done by 9:30 a.m! It is so good to be a writer! Things like that come so easily.

Now I still have to write my closing statements. The problem is I also have a brief due tomorrow night in another class. So will try to write the brief tonight and the closing statement tomorrow. That is cutting it a little close, but is the best I can do.

Went shopping after work looking for a cool blouse, but no such luck. Found some cool shoes for my moot court outfit though.

I still can't believe my accident in the shower this morning. I am fine, but sore. I could have really hurt myself. I think things like that are reminders to be careful.

No comments: