Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Down to the Finish Line

I am sitting here studying for my last test for my last class, which is just an elective, so right now I am so sorry I took this course. Not that the course is not valuable--it is an area of law that interests me-but it is making me have to study a whole week later than I would have had to do otherwise. I would have been finished with law school a whole week earlier. Like some of my friends. I can't tell you what that would have meant to me. It would have meant that I could have already cleaned up my condo. Started exercising. Started sleeping more. Started bar prep. BUT NO. I am studying for this stupid test. And I feel so unprepared. I know my answers will just be a hatchet job. But, oh well--gotta do it. It is the only thing standing between me and GRADUATION!

No comments: