Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bar Review: Is PMBR Worth It?

I remember when I was starting this past school year and worrying about the various bar reviews. First, I was worried about how to pay for them. They are not cheap. Secondly, I was worried about to schedule time to take them. They don't post the schedule until very late in the year, which makes it hard when you are trying to schedule time off from work to take the review classes. (This is one of the times that it would be very convenient to be a traditional non working law student.) But all of that aside, I did manage to come up with money to pay for PMBR and BarBri. I have already done the PMBR 6-day foundation course. Last year when I was researching the various courses, I saw some posts and articles about how people did not think PMBR was worth it. It costs around $1000. I will reserve judgment for later, but as of right now, I think it was worth it. Maybe mostly because of the test taking tips you get. I have so much to study, but I think the PMBR notes I took will help flesh it out some. At least I hope so.

No comments: