Friday, May 2, 2008

Price of Gas

I just found the blog Common Sense Corner and its nationwide gas price chart. Regular is listed at $3.19. I wish that were the price here in Nashville! I filled up on gas the other day at Kroger, and having spent $100 at the store last month, I got the 10 cents a gallon discount. But even with that, it was still $3.42. I won't be traveling out of town until Labor Day, so I hope it is down before then. I really feel sorry for the people who are already pressed financially up against the wall. This price of gas could really send some people over the financial edge.

1 comment:

DeviousWriter said...

I know! Gas for our area is just about the same. It's killing the average American. I feel ashamed for not writing a post on your wonderful blog. I will add you and post will follow. =)