Saturday, May 3, 2008

A New Earth

Since I am in law school, I don't have much time to read outside of class or do much of anything else. But I am always looking for ways to think more positively and get more out of each day. A lot of people have been touting the book, A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose. I have heard many good things about it, and will likely read it and do or at least check into Oprah's class on the book. Reading Laura Williams' Musings, she said she would not read the book, as she says the only way to God is through Jesus. It is interesting how different people have such different outlooks on the subject. I would never not read something just because I thought it contradicted my viewpoint. But then I am a journalist and have a big worldview, and I think the more information people have, and the more critical thinking they do, the better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, The story you helped create, "Mile Marker 145" is now posted. Here is the url http://beforeiamfamous.com/2008/05/05/mile-marker-145/
I think many women can relate to the fear of the story. You will see what I mean if you read the story. I appreciate your participation in my project and I hope you come back again soon.
Thanks again