Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Need To Step Up My Weight Loss Program

I have been wanting to lose weight and get in shape, but I have been thinking about it more than actually doing it. I did the 4-day diet once, and that was OK. I just need to do it again. It is hard for me to find 4 days in a row where I can be on a diet. Lame excuse, I know, but true. I just have to be more proactive about it.

Have also tried Alli some, and that seems to work, but sometimes I forget to take the pill. Lame again, I know. I have been reading some hydroxycut max reviews and I may give that a try. But with these supplements, you are never sure you are really getting the real deal, you know?

Is there something I can take that will exercise me in my sleep, so I don't have to think about it? If someone would develop something like that, that would be very helpful!

My gym membership has also been languishing, but I am sure I will use it more when it is warm enough to use the pool.

No comments: