Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Acne Treatments

My niece is 14 and is still at that stage where her skin is acting up. Acne and all that. She has tried the regular treatments--the special soaps, the toner, the facial wash, the pore cleansers, the proactives out there with not much success. She recently read some acnepril reviews and may look into using that product. She said you take it orally, so that is really different.

I know at some point soon, she will outgrow acne and the need for acne treatment. But she is still there right now. What you do or don't do when you are a young girl can affect how you look later. Some of my  friends my age still have acne scars--some pretty bad--and I bet they wish they could have found a better way to treat acne when they were my niece's age.

No comments: