Thursday, April 8, 2010

Skin Care Can Be So Confusing

I need to do some new research about skin care. I used to know all the products and what I needed. And I think I did a good job, because my skin looked great! Because of law school, I haven't paid as much attention to those things recently. But I better watch it, or all of that previous hard work will be for naught.

Right now, I can walk into a drugstore and see all the rows of skin care products and feel totally overwhelmed. So much has changed since I knew what was what. Like right now, I have no idea what would be the best day cream for me or the best night creme. Or what other products I should use. I am going to read up on skin care on the web and figure it out all over again.

My skin still looks good for my age, and I want to keep it that way.

No comments: