Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Joints Feel Great These Days

I come from a family with bad joints. My mother and aunt and grandmother were always in pain. It was just a part of their lives. The problems haven't seemed to affect any of the people in my generation. I say that, but I was having a little trouble with my ankles feeling wierd when I would stand up after sitting for a long time. I am not sure what that was. I have lost a little weight though, and that went away. Poof! I was getting to the point where I thought I might have to try some of those joint supplements: click here. I never had to try them, and I haven't even doen any research on them. I do see the ads on TV for some brands. But if it comes back, or something like it, and doesn't go away quickly, I will maybe check out some supplements.

No comments: