Thursday, April 8, 2010

What Are Some Good Ways To Lose Weight

I know that sounded like a dumb question. Of course, the best ways to lose weight is to eat less and exercise more. Duh. But what if you just can't stoke that fire anymore, or you can heat it up the way you used to? That is how I am feeling. I used to be so vain, I would go into diet drive very fast and lose 10 pounds quickly. Now, I am still vain, but I guess I just don't want it as badly. I do, but I can't seem to do anything about it. You know what I mean.

I have started taking Alli, and I have been on the 4-Day Diet. Not at the same time. I am on my last day of the 4-day diet now, and may take Alli again once I stop tomorrow. I just need a jump start. I have also been wondering how to find out what the best colon cleanser is. I have never done that before, but I may just check it out. I have not been good with my exercise, but that will change when the pool opens up. I am a pool nut and take every advantage of being in the water.

No comments: