Thursday, April 8, 2010

Need To Update My Skin Care

I took such good care of my skin for so many years, and then law school hit. Skin care and other beauty regimes came to a screeching halt. No time for pampering then! My face still looks good, but now the skin on my arms and hands looks like it needs some serious attention. I now have the time, and actually a little money, to spend on beauty routines once again. Not sure what I will need to get. I keep wanting to run by Sephora and check their products out. Such a cool store. I need some anti-aging formulas, which means I can probably skip an acne remedy. Something good about getting older! I also need some serious moisturizers and night creme, and such. I made myself a promise when I was younger that I would age really well. I think I have done a good job so far, and I want to continue throughout my years. Not to put my money again where my mouth is.

No comments: