Thursday, April 8, 2010

What To Get For My Brother-in-Law

My brother-in-law's birthday is coming up, and I'm trying to think what to get him. He likes a lot of odd little gizmos, but I am not sure how to shop for a little gizmo. Not sure where to look, or what kind he would like???? He likes sports, but I don't know how to shop that kind of stuff either. Like, what kind of sports stuff does a guy really like? I know he does like to play poker, so maybe I could get something related to that. I have been looking at game tables,and I know he would like one of those Maybe I could make it a combined birthday/Christmas present. I think he would be thrilled with it, and he could start having his poker buddies to his house. Maybe having a nice new table would make him win! I know my sister would like that.

No comments: