Thursday, April 8, 2010

TN Bar Exam Results Come Out Tomorrow

I'm holding my breath for my friends who find out tomorrow if they passed the bar exam. The 2-3 month wait is such a scary time. I know from personal experience. The ups and downs--part of the time thinking that you did well, the other part thinking you probably failed it. Up and down, up and down, good feelings and bad feelings. I think everyone taking the bar exam goes through this. (Oh, there are the few who are so sure they aced it that they go ahead and sell or give away their study books right after the test. We wish we could have been one of them, but NOOOOOO!) I will keep a close eye on the bar examiners website tomorrow and hope for the best. It is not fun to have to take it again, and I hope that none of them have to.

No comments: