Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can I Afford A Cleaning Woman?

I work full time and have a couple of part-time gigs, including being a lawyer and a freelance writer. I also try to have a social life. Needless to say, I don't have a lot of time to clean the house. Yet, I like things to be in order and the house to be presentable. I don't have a lot of extra money, but it might be money well spent. I need to research some cleaning services and the costs to see if I can afford it. My place is small, so I might feel silly getting a cleaning woman, but time is money. And I don't have enough time. One of my friends who lives in North Carolina has looked into a cary cleaning service. I don't know if she has actually hired them yet or not. I need to check in with her and see what she thinks. It would help me make my decision.

No comments: