Thursday, February 23, 2012

So Many Cash Advance Places Out There Now

It is surprising to me (or maybe it isn't) how many cash advance storefronts there are out there now. I can drive down almost any street and at least see a couple. A dry cleaner I used to use is now out of business, and in its place is a title loans store. That industry is huge and seems to be growing every day. With this economy, I am not surprised. I just worry about all of the people in such dire economic straits. I sure hope things improve out there soon. There are a lot of indicators showing that it is. Money problems are not good, and they only add stress to everyone's lives. There are some situations that you can't predict like job loss or illness that can lead to money woes. But everyone needs to learn how to handle money better to prevent getting into some of these scrapes. (Me included.)

No comments: