Monday, February 20, 2012

Going To Visit My BFF In Orlando

About 10 years ago, I saw one of my good friends from high school at a mini reunion and found out that she was divorced and living near me. We rekindled our friendship and have had some great fun! We also were talking about collaborating on some projects like blogs, websites, and other things to ramp up our earnings.

So I was excited, yet sad, when she got married and moved to Orlando. Sad, because I don't see her or even talk to her on the phone as much. And of course our projects have been tabled. But I am excited that she was reunited with the love of her life, and now they are literally in love, and I hope it lasts forever for them. She is an inspiration for those who are afraid that love has passed them by.

She has invited me to come visit, and I may get to stay with them. But, it is predictable, given where they live,  that they are having a lot of visitors, and it is possible I may have to get a hotel room. I am looking into Disney World Hotels, because I would like to visit the park again, and would like to be nearby. And my friend can stay with me in the hotel room if she wants!

I am really excited about going, since it has been a long time since I have been to Orlando. Lots to do and see there now. After I pick my Walt Disney World Hotel, I will concentrate on activities. Want to go to the main theme park, plus go back to Epcot and see Universal, plus a ton of other things. Would like to do a little side trip to the beach as well. I know my friend is up for anything. Can't wait. I don't want the two of us to ever let our friendship lapse again.

No comments: