Sunday, February 12, 2012

Needing To Feel Sexier

I have to admit that I have not been paying attention to my beauty routine as much as I need to.That has taken a back seat ever since I went to law school.  I need to exercise more, get more sleep, relax more, do beauty treatments and feel sexy. I almost have forgotten that in the midst of starting a law career. I have been very happy getting clients and being successful. But you have to pay attention to the personal too!

I started yesterday by getting a long overdue manicure. And my hair trimmed. All in one day! I want to apply the laws of attraction in thinking myself thin (of course I need to work at it too) and attracting love into my life (where I have less control over things). But I want to get a sexy, attractive attitude, which is kind of hard for me. When I wear perfume, it automatically makes me feel sexier, so I think I am going to look for some discount perfumes. I will have to start from scratch in finding a scent for me. But it would make me feel good to find some subtle but sexy perfume. Ooh la la.

No comments: