Thursday, February 2, 2012

Really Glad

Guest post written by Joseph Finch
I'm just really glad to have a job in this economy even though it's not my dream job. My boss is kind of a tyrant and he's constantly e-mailing me at all hours of the night wanting things that I can't exactly do when I'm not in the office. I recently got clear internet so I have access to the Internet via my laptop no matter where I was in town because my boss doesn't seem to feel the need to pay for me to upgrade my smartphone data plan and I'm not about to pay for it myself. I just don't get that some bosses can’t understand the separation between business life and personal life but I guess it's partly my fault for not laying down the law. I need to be more firm with him about what's expected from me and what I'm going to give to this job when I'm not in the office. When times are I'm willing to be a model employee when I walk out I need to actually be off the clock.

No comments: