Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nametags Are Helpful At Meetings!

I am great with names and faces but occasionally fall down when I am meeting someone when I am in a hurry or just otherwise preoccupied. It's embarrassing to me to not know people's names, when I am usually very good at that. It is even worse when it is a recurrirng meeting and there is no excuse not to know someone's name.

That is why nametags are so important. For recurirng group meetings, you might as well get personalized name tags. This saves money in the long run and also makes you feel a little more special than wearing temporary paper nametags. The only problem is that it is also embarrassing to be caught staring at someone's nametag--you feel that people know you don't know their name. So it is good to have the type big enough that you don't have to make it obvious when you look.

No comments: