Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Zone Wireless Headphones Really Work!

My niece has moved in with me, and there was a problem. I stay up late and watch TV--that is how I relax at the end of the day--and she goes to bed early. I have a small condo, and if I watch either of my TVs, the sound bothers her. If I turn it down low enough so it won't bother her, I can't hear it. I have to strain to listen to it, and that is hardly relaxing. Silly as it sounds, I was getting depressed about it.

I had seen the commercials on TV about the My Zone wireless headphones, and thought that would solve the problem. Rather than just ordering the off the TV, I went to Best Buy to see if they had any. They did, but were sold out. Anxious to get them, I went to Electronic Express. They did not have the My Zone, but sold me some RCA wireless headphones that were $65 with tax. I tried very hard to get them to work, but could not and had to return them. Kept calling Best Buy and they did not know when they would get another shipment. So I ordered them off the Best Buy website.

Got them the other day, and I got them to work in minutes! It only cost me $20+. And they work very well. Sound is great, I was able to walk into the next room and hear the TV very clearly. I haven't walked all around the house yet, but I was so excited that they work, I just had to write about it right away!




No comments: