Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sprucing Up My Condo

I am looking around to see what I can do to make my condo look better. Being on a budget, I am thinking first about what I can do that doesn't cost very much. Here is my list of what I need that won't cost that much: a new sofa, a white porcelain sink for the kitchen, new water heater,  a door kick plate, and maybe some new carpet to replace the new carpet that I just got, and that the cats have clawed up. Naughty kitties. I have a small carpet area, so it doesn't cost that much, but hey it was still a waste of $700. Money that I don't have. The carpet looks better, only in that it is newer carpet, as opposed to the old carpet I had. New carpet that is clawed. Nice. Maybe the water heater will be next. Good and practical. Then maybe the porcelain sink. That would make my kitchen look so nice. Little by little, it will come together.

No comments: