Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bar Study--There Is Never Enough Time

There is less than a month now until the Feb. bar exam. I have to pass this time. (I choked in July. My bad.) I came pretty close to passing though, a tremendous feat for how little I prepared. But once again, the time has gotten away from me, and I am sure I will not have time to do everything I want to do.

I am taking tomorrow off from work, and here is my game plan: Tonight I will finish my contracts portion of the lawdecks flashcards. Then maybe do some MBE questions on the computer. Tomorrow I will finish reading through the Mini Conviser, or as much as I can get through. I will do more MBE questions, but not sure if I will finish my last set of the lawdecks cards or do more questions in the book. Saturday and Sunday I want to pick up my reading in the lecture handbook, the book where you fill in the blanks. On both of those days I will also do more MBE questions, maybe some on the computer this time to get my speed up.

I'm just going to keep on plugging as best I can. There is no doubt I will be more prepared this time; I just hope it is enough. Hey! It has to be enough! I am going to live and breath the bar exam this next month.

No comments: