Sunday, January 25, 2009

Law Decks: Great Tool For Studying For The Multi-State Portion Of The Bar Exam

I am studying for the bar exam--again--and I am getting worried. It is one month down to the count. I have been studying over the last two months but at a leisurely pace. I need to make this last month count. I don't want to go through this again. I need to move on with my life. I had heard of Law Decks flash cards that help you study for the bar exam. In the last couple of years, I have rediscovered the value of flash cards. They really help you pinpoint and memorize the facts you need to memorize. I got some of these flashcards for Christmas. I have been studying them over the last week, and they are great. They have really helped me cement some of this info in my head. I definitely recommend them for bar study.

No comments: