Sunday, January 11, 2009

Can't Wait To Get In Shape

I promised myself I would get in shape before my trip to the beach. I would really like to feel good about myself while on vacation, and I would love to meet a guy! I will be in a good place, where maybe I could meet someone. But I did not get in shape, and I am mad at myself. There has been no time with working and studying. I have read studies, where it says that men prefer women in shape. Duh, that is a no brainer. But I have heard they even prefer someone in shape to someone who is pretty. Huh? I am pretty, but I am not in shape. I just need to get back in shape, and then I will be both. I promise myself I will be in shape by the end of April. I can't wait to get on the treadmill and get to work. To get those endorphins pumping and to feel better about myself.

No comments: