Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Linked Up Madness

My newest pastime is Linked Up. I can't help it. I have the fever, I'm hot, I can't be stopped! Seriously, in the last two days, checking for people I know on the site has become an obsession of mine. I haven't done the MySpace or Facebook thing, so I guess I am entitled to a little social networking. I guess this is more like business networking though. I don't know how well it is really going to attract business or new work opportunities, but the idea is a good one.

For me, it has been more like old home week--finding people I haven't seen since college, etc. It has been fun. And frenzied. It's like high school or college but funner! I wish other people I know were on there. They may be before long. I must stop now and study for the bar exam. Have to keep my hands off their site. (You do have to wonder why some people don't respond to your invitation to join your network. Do they just never check their email, or do they really not want to be connected?? hmmmm. But enough people do want to be connected that I guess you can just ignore the snooty ones!

No comments: