Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yuck, I Looked At Myself In A Bathing Suit

I am heading to the beach for a week. (Don't worry, I am studying while gone!) When you go to the beach, you usually wear a bathing suit. I almost had cardia arrest, when I tried on my new bathing suit I ordered online. I ordered the right size, but when it came, it was anything but the right size. I mean, it was the size I ordered, but it did not fit! My stomach pooched out, and my legs looked terrible! I am so disgusted with myself. So much so that I went and joined a gym today. I won't get to use it much until after I get back, but I thought I should go and join, so I can rush right there when I get back. It is not the best gym in the world, but it will do. I will actually enjoy walking on the treadmill or using the elliptical and watching TV. Or using the cardio theater. That is cool.

No comments: