Monday, January 5, 2009

Discount On Leather Jackets

I really like nice leather. I have had a few pieces of nice leather--a skirt and vest. But my leather pants were more like faux leather. I think it was called "pleather" or "plether," which was popular a few years ago. They were fine for then, but I don't even know where they are now, and if I did, I am sure I could not fit into them. With law school and bar exam study, and all that. All the eating and not excercising during law school and bar exam, and all that.

I recently learned about Jillian Leather. They also offer children's leather jackets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get 30% discount on all fashion leather jackets & coats on www.pamsglobal.com with providing coupon # E0D5D9435C.
Enjoy,
You can also visit www.pams.webasyst.net /shop