Monday, January 5, 2009

Need Modified Work Schedule For Bar Study

I turned in a modified schedule today for bar exam study. I am being conservative in asking time off for study. My boss said he would think about it later. It has upset me that he didn't just go ahead and say OK. He has known I need to do this. And my law degree will benefit the company. But does he understand that????

OK, I feel better. At a meeting held later today, we found out that we are having to cut our workweek from 40 hours to 36. That hurts financially, but I guess is mild compared to some totally losing their jobs. I asked boss if I could do my modified work schedule for the bar, since it is even less hours than what he was asking. He said yes. I just wished he had gone ahead and said that earlier, so I didn't have to sweat it

No comments: