Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cleaning Out My Cupboards

In my quest to clean and declutter my whole condo, I am having to reach up into some high places. Some of my cupboards (as well as light fixtures) are just too high to reach, even on my tippy toes. I had a little foot stool that I have had since my childhood and love it, but one of the legs came off, and now I am scared to step on it, as it might come off again.
Even standing on my kitchen chairs to reach to these high places causing me concern, because they are not the sturdiest either. I don't need to fall! I am probably going to look for a sturdy step stool that I can fold up and put in my laundry room. I think that is one of the things I need to invest in and have around for times I need to reach to the back of my cupboards.

No comments: