Friday, March 11, 2011

What If You Need To Get Your Own Health Insurance Policy?

Right now I work for a company and am covered by its insurance health policy. It is not the best health insurance I have ever had, but at least I have health insurance. It would cover me for a lot of bad situations.

But if I go out on my own and practice law, I would need to get my own health insurance policy. I am sure you can understand when I say that scares me to death. Where would I start? What if I choose the wrong policy? It makes me tired just thinking about it.

I have always had Blue Cross insurance, so I would probably get some Blue Cross Blue Shield quotes but I also would want to look at other companies and see what they have to offer. I won't have to worry about this for a couple of years, so who knows what will happen with healthcare by then anyway. Here's to not getting sick!

No comments: