Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ongoing Condo Update Project

I am still working like a fiend to get my condo decluttered, updated, repaired, snazzier. I was in a fog all through law school and didn't go any housework or home projects that I didn't have to. There was no time or money to do so.

But now I am doing whatever my budget will bear--replaced a toilet and my dishwasher and am hoping to get new carpeting and shelving installed in my laundry room. On top of that, I need to buy new sheets and towels, as well as a new kitchen table. I have some other projects that I will do on down the road.

While I am updating, I am also going to replace my cooking tools as best as I can. I am wanting to save money and go out to eat less often, so will be cooking more. Like everything else in my condo, my cookware is outdated. But soon I will have everything of the best!

No comments: