Saturday, March 19, 2011

Watching All Kinds Of Movies Today

I have gotten some new TV equipment this weekend, and I am busy watching movies. All kinds of movies, comedies, dramas, documentaries, foreign films, etc. The good thing about watching movies at home is that it is free! At least free in the sense that you don't have to fork out ten dollars or more at the box office, although you still have to pay for cable obviously. And when you can watch for free, you can watch things you ordinarily wouldn't go to the theater to see.

Case in point, I was watching some movie I wouldn't think I would like but I did. It was about some men running around with bushnell rifle scopes. But it was really quite lively and kept my interest. I need to remember that like everything else, things may be more interesting than you at first think.

No comments: