Friday, March 11, 2011

Going Through My Old Jewelry

I am on a massive cleaning and decluttering mission. I am so excited. I never feel like doing housework, and now I can't stop. I have a deadline, which I am not going to talk about here, at least not now. But I have needed to clean out, declutter, make repairs, and do some fix me up in my condo for a long time, and now I am. Whee!

Law school and bar exam study is one of the reasons I am so far behind, and it is taking me so long. I have to go through everything! I have let things go so long. Thank goodness I am not a hoarder! But I can see how it happens. You live your everyday life, and just don't have time or inclination to pick up around the house
And then, wala! You are on one of those hoarding TV shows. Luckily for me, that is nothing like my case.

One of the projects I am going to do in the next couple of weeks is go through my old jewelry. I need to see what I still want to wear and what I can give away. I have some beautiful Beads and other jewelry items that I haven't even looked at in a long time. So it will be an adventure. Hopefully in a few weeks I will be done with my cleaning project and can start reading again. But it will be nice to have a neat home again.

No comments: