Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bar Review: Adjusting Strategy

I am already contemplating adjusting my bar review strategy. Hard as I try, I just cannot read all of the long outline for each subject every night before going to class. I usually get a third to half of each one read. Today I was asking some other people what to do. Ditch the long outlines for the shorter outline book, some said. Others just said know the material in the handout book front and back and do as many practice questions as possible.

This is so much like class! Best intentions to read everything and then life gets in the way and you have to start streamlining. I think starting tomorrow I will follow the advice about reading the short outline book. Hopefully, I can do that as well as everything else from that point on--except read all of the longer outlines, unless some huge blocks of time open up. Maybe I can start to do the practice questions over the weekend.

No comments: