Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bar Review: Trying to Catch Up in Bar Review

I spent a great deal of yesterday and today trying to catch up on the bar review. I have gone to every lecture so far, but have not read the material beforehand, at least not all of it. I feel as if I am in slow motion--I am reading the outlines slowly, but it is soaking in. That is great, because some of it didn't soak in the first time--when I studied it in class. For example, I am catching up on the crimes part of the bar review. I remember how confusing it was the first time around. Like the elements of conspiracy, and everything. It seemed so confusing, and I remember going to my final still not understanding everything about crimes and their elements. Now, I am understanding it. Is it just that four years of law school makes you smarter at this stuff, or was my teacher first year just not good at explaining it? Hmmmmm. At least, I am getting it now, even though I am behind.

No comments: