Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Obama Gets It

Well, we can probably count on the fact that Obama is our nominee now. And that is fine with me. I would have supported either Hillary or Obama, but it does seem that with Hillary, everything is an uphill battle. I don't think that is her fault. People for some reason don't like her--I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that people still resent strong women. Or a lot of them do. I just don't see the arrogance in her that other people see. Or maybe the arrogance I see is just the arrogance that I see in all politicians. Well, Obama has appointed a committee to find his VP. I like that. It is very business like. And I like the fact that Caroline Kennedy is on it. I know that people are saying that Hillary could hurt Obama and make swing voters vote for McCain, which is sad but true. But they will have to weigh the cost of, with Hillary as VP, losing those swing votes as opposed to losing the votes that come with Hillary. I think a Clinton/Obama ticket would be very powerful. And I think anyone who would vote for McCain because of that is whacked.

No comments: