Friday, June 27, 2008

Bar Review: Winding Down on Sessions

We are now just down to two more BarBri classes. I will actually miss it--not only does the winding down of BarBri signal the final countdown toward the bar exam, but I will miss seeing the people. I am worried about getting lonely while I study. I have talked with a few friends about this, and they feel the same, so we are going to try to get together to study during the last four weeks. Just studying separately, while together, would be good. Just the feeling that you are not alone.

One disconcerting thing today was that our subject was something I did not study in law school. I know most people run into this, and I am lucky that for me it is only this one instance. I could have taken the subject as an elective, but chose not to. I took another elective in an area of law in which I might want to practice someday. I guess I made the right decision. It is easier to study a few pages for a bar exam than to surmise whether a practice area may be something I want to do. I will just have to study extra hard in this area.

No comments: